This course is for you, if you are:
- A Graduate/ Post graduate student
- A School Student who wants to deeply understand business.
- A Professional/Leader in organization
- Anyone who is interested in understanding management.
When you purchase this course you will learn about:
- Management functions
- Organizational Communication
- Leadership in an Organization
- Conflict and Negotiation
This course is curated with case studies from the movies such as ‘English Vinglish’, ‘Corporate’, Lagaan, ‘Captain Philips’, ‘Dead poet’s Society’ and many more. This is done to make concepts easier to understand and digestible. This methodology make learning fun and retention rate tends to last a lifetime.
This a four week self-paced online course. Once you buy this course, you will be given a lifetime access to this course with your personalized username and password. Learning Perspectives recommends completing 1 module per week, as you will be a part of 90 minute session per week with the instructor to solve all queries.