This Management course is for you if you are:
- A Graduate/ Post graduate student
- A Professional/Leader in an organization
- Anyone who is interested in understanding management.
- A School Student who wants to deeply understand business.
You will learn the following:
- Management functions
- Organizational Communication
- Leadership in an Organization
- Conflict and Negotiation
This course is curated with case studies from the movies such as ‘English Vinglish’, ‘Corporate’, Lagaan, ‘Captain Philips’, ‘Dead Poets Society, and many more. This is done to make concepts easier to understand and digestible. This methodology makes learning fun and the retention rate tends to last a lifetime.
This course will be moderated by Gitika Chandra for four weeks. Learning Perspectives recommends completing 1 module per week. Every week Gitika would take you through the module by watching movie vignettes and learning together. You will also receive learning materials and videos.
If you Enroll now, you will be eligible to get this course for FREE.