Debbie’s recent teaching and development assignments include:
- Delivery of tailored, experiential financial accounting, modeling, capital markets (Equity & FI), FX, derivatives, and risk management programmes for interns and graduates for clients in London, Mumbai, and New York.
- End-to-end training on banking divisions and products including retail and commercial banking/ investment banking/asset management and global transaction banking.
- Design and delivery of a multi-week graduate programme for an asset management firm, covering both technical (equities, FI, derivatives, investment operations), and soft skills aspects.
- Delivery of insurance underwriting and capital adequacy programmes for new joiners to the industry.
- Design and delivery of a case-based graduate programme for a multi-national bank focusing on credit and commercial skills. Delivery of half-day trading simulations, designed to familiarize middle- and back-office employees with their investment operations process.
Debbie has over 10 years of experience delivering both technical and soft skills training. Before joining MDA Training, Debbie worked at BPP Professional Education delivering technical accounting training, and prior to that worked at Mars UK and EY where she qualifies as an accountant. She has a BA in Joint Honors from The University of Nottingham.